Friday, May 26, 2006

Vaanavil Paadal Tiran Poothi 2006

Some visual from VPP06, my latest project for ASTRO, the concept & ideas comes from me and the set design ( the stage shot ) was design by ASTRO own set designer.











Overall the montage is great and I got excellent feedback from the Director.

Quote1
" Dear Noraini,

Thanks for the superb graphic packages for Vaanavil Talent Quest Heats and Semifinals; I need to mention here that Mazlan did a remarkable job. The montage and other graphic elements were in line with our theme and concept. I certainly appreciate his team work attitude and being very supportive even though there were last minute changes and request. He has shown a true team work spirit and he is an easier person to work with. I will certainly look forward to work with him in the future. Please convey my heartfelt thanks to Mazlan for the excellent work.

S.Sivakumar
Senior Director
Creative Services"

Quote2
"Well done Mazlan, keep on excelling. Any chance these graphics can be sent for award nominations? ASA or PPFM perhaps?

"LETS MAKE BETTER TV!"

Khairul Mizan Dato' Shagul
Senior Manager
Creative Services
Astro Productions Sdn. Bhd."

No comments: