Monday, January 19, 2009

The missing Link

1 blogger less in this rows of bloggers in my residential area. I wonder who removed the link as the person must be one of the administrator of this website.



Or is it a technical error, I wish the administrator would explained the situation. Or is it the posting that the missing blogger wrote that the administrator doesn't like?

To the administrator, I think you have to get the consent of all the admin of the website before trying to unlink the missing blogger link. And some wise guys said that the site automatically deleted the blog link that is not updated for along time..hmm I think the blog updated very frequently. One of the admin also said that the blog comment have to be open...hmm I donno but a moderated comments have always maintain a healthy environments for the website or do you like to read vulgar and personal attack arguments.

Well I think that one of the administrator is abusing his power of admin and simply deleted blogger link that he doesn't like. My advise is stop abusing the power that have been given to you 'cause if not you will be not be as democratic and freedom as you always shout about!

No comments: