Monday, January 19, 2009

My Lappy

This is my lappy,
bought from a guy who bought it from HP international but I'm the first owner HP registered owner
a HP business laptop but loaded with 3GB ram, a Core 2 Duo processor and a 512mb dedicated Nvidia Quadro pro graphic card.



It was fully loaded with Adobe products, Premier, After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Flash MX, Autodesk products such as Alias Studio ( that can model real cars ), 3D Maxx and Maya 8.5.





Most of the s/w was used for my MA coursework and my freelance.

3 comments:

MisY said...

i tagged you, do visit my blog

MisY said...

you've told the world u bought a secondhand lappy but u said to me, it was brand new. how could u? is that the price of me being ur faithful wife?

MLanz said...

It was a new Lappy but bought off from a person who buys it from HP but still unregistered. I'm still the new HP registered owner, just an impression only.